I’m on the quest of a list of books to read this year (so I can build my cafe into something similar to the picture above.. just joking ). No Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games nor books by Paulo Coelho or Nicholas Sparks too. I’ve already read those.
To start it off, here’s my current list:
- Aleph – Paulo Coelho (seems similar to The Alchemist)
- I’ve Got Your Number – Sophie Kinsella (the same book I gave Ate Val on her bday)
- The Best of Me – Nicholas Sparks (his newest book)
- The Rise of Nine – Pittacus Lore (the 3rd book from I Am Number Four)
- The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (a friend gave me the next one, The Son of Neptune, that I didn’t want to read unless I read the predecessor)
So far that’s what on my reading list which I plan to get started on ASAP.
Anyone who can recommend me a good book?