RUN REGISTRATION AND RACE KIT CLAIMING MECHANICS
FOR REGISTRATION THRU SM TICKETS
- Buy ticket of Athletes In Action-Fila Schools Run For School Rooms (AIA-Fila SRSR) advocacy run at SM TICKETS – CINEMA COUNTERS anywhere in Luzon, except in SM malls without cinemas like SM Makati (Ayala), SM Harrison, SM Cubao, and SM Quiapo.
- After ticket payment, payee will receive SM-issued ticket as proof of payment and SM control number-coded AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form. Payee must attach/staple SM-issued proof of payment ticket to the Race Kit Claim Stub. NO SM-ISSUED PROOF OF PAYMENT TICKET ATTACHED TO THE RACE KIT CLAIM STUB, NO RACE KIT RELEASE.
- Participant to completely fill out AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and keep Participant’s Copy portion of the Registration Form. As Fila’s goodwill, payee may avail additional 10% discount on Fila Running Shoes and Skele-Toes, which are already on sale at 50% OFF, upon presentation of AIA-Fila SRSR Participant’s Copy at Fila stores.
- Participant to bring the accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to any of the following FILA stores:
SM Mega Mall (02.638.8016)
Trinoma Mall (02.919.0709)
Festival Mall (02.842.9811)
Glorietta Mall (02.812.1099)
Robinson’s Galleria (02.695.3148)
Robinson’s Ermita (02.521.8393)
Market Market (02.889.6378)
- Upon turnover of accomplished AIA-Fila SRSR Registration Form and Race Kit Claim Stub with SM-issued proof of payment ticket to FILA personnel, participant will receive AIA-Fila SRSR race kit. Exchange of singlet for appropriate size is accepted at the same Fila store within seven days or until July 4 provided the singlet remains new and unworn.
- No registration at FILA stores. Participating FILA stores are for submission of accomplished Registration Form and claiming of Race Kit only.
- Race Kits may be claimed at participating Fila stores from June 25 to July 4 only.
For any inquiries, call Huper International (02.661.6489) and/or GWorld (02.215.0512 /
719.0184), email AthletesInAction@huperinternational.com, or visit
Read my previous post about this advocacy run.