Looking for a dual SIM, QWERTY phone that’s designed for the socially active without breaking the bank? The first to have a dedicated Facebook button feature, Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM is now available for purchase in the Philippines.
The newest addition to the Asha range, Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM makes sure you are never more than a few clicks away from your social network: whether it be eBuddy Chat, Twitter and support for popular email accounts such as Gmail. The device has 2.4-inch display and a 0.3-megapixel camera.
What’s more exciting is the inclusion of an exclusive feature, “Slam“, which allows users to share photos and video to their friends instantly – without the need of pairing devices and consuming Internet data. No more long waiting time. especially when sharing big files. As long as the recipient has a Bluetooth-enabled handset, he/she can receive the files even without Slam* on their own phone.
For only P2,680 (retail price), you can get a Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM in Cyan, Magenta, or Orange.
Other key features of the Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM include:
- eBuddy screen notifications that keep users up-to-the-minute on new conversations
- The free Nokia Life+ web app, including the Life Skills and Live Healthy services
- A comprehensive mobile entertainment package, including 40 free EA Games available for download,along with tens of thousands of other apps available from the Nokia Store
- Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
- Features Nokia Nearby, a web app that helps consumers discover points of interest such as restaurants, shopping and ATM close to their location.
- The Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM phone remembers the settings of up to five SIM cards making it easy to switch between making calls or using the Internet
- Great standby time: up to 25 days
Nokia Asha 205 Dual SIM doesn’t support WiFi so users need to utilize data plans of their corresponding networks. No worries though, as prepaid unlimited mobile plans including data usage in their packages. The new device takes full advantage of the Nokia Xpress Internet platform, which uses Nokia’s cloud technology to reduce data consumption by up to 90%, helping consumers enjoy more affordable Internet access.