I’ve talked about my experience attending DMAI’s Analytics for Decision Makers training. Whatever industry you work for, being able to isolate what matters and present data in a simple manner is a skill people should have in this ‘Big Data’ generation. Good thing, there’s an upcoming training from DMAI – Analytics for HR Professionals.
This two-day training will teach participants easy to implement strategies that will help increase your effectiveness in identifying, recruiting and placing top talent. Why? Because HR people are responsible in building a high performance team, not process transactions, and analytics will help them achieve that goal.
In day 1, Dan will give the brief history and current trends in recruitment analytics; learn recruitment analytics via a hands-on exercise; give a demo of an assortment of exciting new tools available to help you manage all your recruiting needs; and tackle various social networking sites that have built analytics tools to help you measure their contribution to your recruiting efforts.
Apply what you’ve learn during Day 2! Trainees will go through a step-by-step assessment of the analytics culture in his/her business; learn to apply analytics in recruitment reporting; demo a variety of cutting edge tools to help you manage all your analytics needs (from business intelligence to market research to competitor landscaping), and get introduced to the concept of enchantment and how one can use it to influence decision-making.
Interested? You can still reserve seats! Just contact PMCM Events Management.
Sounds fun? Let’s make it better with..
Heads up readers! Dan is kind enough to give one (1) FREE slot for the Analytics for HR Professionals training!
Rules & Reminders:
- This giveaway is open to Philippine residents only, particularly those who live in Metro Manila and neighboring areas.
- Must be available to attend the training on April 18-19, 2013.
- The training will be held at Eurotel Conference Center, Chino Roces St. Makati City.
- Must be able to write about the experience after the event, in his/her respective blog or as a guest post in my blog.
- The slot is inclusive of AM/PM snacks, raffle prizes from their sponsors, and resource guide included for the two days.
Ready? Just follow our social media accounts and tell us why you want to be part of this training.
Winners will be picked by Dan Meyer himself, will be announced on the Facebook page and will receive an email.