A weekly roundup of interesting reads, photos and videos from around the web, handpicked by moi~
It’s more or less a week but I find myself replying my Vigan road trip on my mind. While I haven’t shared my adventure yet in detail, I encourage you, your friends and family to vote for Vigan, a UNESCO Heritage Village, as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World!
Wanting to focus on my gigs, I opted to decline invitations for the whole weekday. But you can catch me beta testing tomorrow at Trend Micro and covering the last day of Hack the Climate Manila event on Sunday!
Also, John Green’s “The Fault in Our Stars” is already showing! I have read the novel and hope to watch it soon. The lead characters are also part of Veronica Roth’s “Divergent” and I love how these authors support each other <3 #tearjerker #feels
- Happiness is contagious, just like Pharrell William’s feelgood song! I believe when employees happy and love what they do, they give their best to satisfy what the client needs 🙂
- Phew! The Philippines is not included in the Top 10 most polluted places in the world, but it doesn’t mean we will not do our part in keeping our environment clean and safe for everyone 🙂
- I used to feel hurt whenever someone ‘unfriend’ or ‘unfollow’ me on social media. I realized, it’s nothing personal for the most part.
- Do not be fooled by mere words. Know how to read someone’s body language (and be cautious about yours) with this handy visual guide.
- The monopod is becoming a must-have for selfie-loving Filipinos.. and the world! Ingenuity from such simple tool aided fellow bloggers during our road trip. Mr. Jim Paredes of Apo Hiking Society shared a groupie moment with Spanish students in London. Love how Pinoys are trendsetters!
Don’t forget to read on how you can experience New Zealand in Manila (and get a chance to win a tour package) and stay tuned for the next weekly roundup! Have a great weekend ahead and God bless! <3
Hope you enjoyed reading/watching as much as I did! Anything here strike your fancy? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk at the comments section below 🙂