“Asenso sa Negosyo 6” is back to help micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) create an online presence, promote their business using e-marketing, and accept e-payments.
The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Tarlac and Province of Tarlac will be holding their annual event with the theme “Helping MSMEs do E-Commerce Online“. The mixed lecture and workshop event will happen on May 25, 2016 at the Bulwagan ng Kapitolyo ng Tarlac, 2nd floor, Tarlac Provincial Capitol, Tarlac City.
Each company will develop an online presence with payment facility and understand the e-commerce supply chain logistics needed to succeed in internet business. Companies with existing website will gain access to additional channels where they can promote their products and services online.
8:30 AM: Welcome Message
9:00 AM Create your Online E-Commerce Presence
E-Commerce Introduction (Janette Toral, DigitalFilipino & Gilmar Padua, InfinityHub)
Mobile payment (Don Nino Santos, Globe GCash)
Cross-border payments (Miguel Warren, Payoneer)
11:00 AM E-Commerce Supply Chain Logistics (Mark Joseph Panganiban of SMENegosyante)
Q&A / BREAK
HANDS-ON: Site Development / Vendor Accreditation / E-Payment Activation
3:00 PM E-Marketing Checklist
4:00 PM PCCI-TARLAC Closing Remarks
Certificate Awarding / Group Photo
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
This event is by invitation only and will only accommodate 100 companies. Apply for a spot on or before May 20, 2016:
- How to register?
- fill out the form at http://bit.ly/pccitarlac
- contact PCCI Secretariat, Lyka Mendoza, at 09175182800 or 09989508650
- Email photocopy of the following documents to email@example.com:
- Tax Registration
- Mayor’s Permit
- DTI or SEC Registration (with GIS)
- Sales Invoice / Official Receipt
You need to be approved in order to attend this training.
- Each company should have a team member with working knowledge of computers and Facebook. This person should be able to assist the SME in doing the hands-on sign-up and activation process.
- Participants should bring the following:
- photos of products, specifications, company profile and other data to be used for the website
- laptop with WiFi or own data access per company
- Approved participants are requested to register at the following prior to training attendance to fast-track the approval process: