It was my first time at the beautiful Club Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas.
We only stayed for a night but I understood why people keep coming back. It’s charming and homey that you might just want to chill inside. Every year they also come up with something new so you’ll also never run out of things to do! Take a dip in one of the three pools, engage in water sports, drop by the souvenir shop and mini bazaar for goodies or document your trip at this Instagram-friendly destination. 🙂
This was exactly why we drove two hours for the weekend. We were invited over to experience their newest attraction – Club Balai Isabel Aqua Park!
Club Balai Isabel Aqua Park is located along the coast of Taal Lake. This half-hectare obstacle course is reminiscent of American Ninja Warrior and Takeshi’s Castle. There’s something for both kids and adults like the Volcano slide and trampoline play swans.
It was warm that morning while we witness the launch ceremonies but we were blessed with an overcast sky in the afternoon. I was feeling a bit dizzy while trying to get my way to the first part of the Aqua Park. I decided (to avoid any accidents or injuries as well) to just crawl my way around to get to spots where I can watch and take photos/video of everyone while they have their dose of fun.
Tips to Enjoy Club Balai Isabel Aqua Park
- Better wear a rashguard, shorts that can cover your knees (in case you want to crawl around like I did) and go barefoot.
- Wear a life vest first before entering the aqua park.
- Remove any jewelry or accessory to avoid losing them and prevent puncturing any part of the aqua park’s surface.
- There’s a baggage area by the aqua park entrance but better bring a dry bag.
- Apply sunblock.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Note that like any other recreational activity, pregnant women or those with health conditions are strongly advised not to use the facility.
|Day Tour||Checked-in Guests|
|P1,850/head||inclusive of lunch, snacks, use of facilities like pool, basketball, billiards & 1 hour Aqua Park ticket||P1,250||4 pieces of 1 hour Aqua Park tickets|
|P990/head||inclusive of use of facilities like pool, basketball, billiards & 1 hour Aqua Park ticket||P450/head||1 hour Aqua Park ticket|
Club Balai Isabel is a 2-hour drive away from Manila, reachable via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).
via South Super Highway (from Tagaytay)
- Take Sta. Rosa Exit and turn right.
- Follow main road leading to Tagaytay.
- When you reach Tagaytay, you will come to an intersection. Turn left.
- Go straight until you see a public elementary school on your left and a road named Ligaya Drive on your right.
- Turn right at Ligaya Drive and follow the road down to Talisay. Please exercise caution, this is a steep road.
- When you reach the bottom of the road, you will come to an intersection. Turn left.
- You will pass a bridge. Club Balai Isabel is 200 meters from here on the right side. If you see a second bridge, you have gone past the resort.
- Drive all the way down the SLEX and straight to the Star Toll Way.
- Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway.
- Follow the road going to Talisay.
- Go straight ahead when you read the town proper of Talisay. Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters on your left side. If you see the second bridge, you have gone past the resort.
- Take a bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City (fare: P70-P80 per person).
- Alight at Tanauan town proper bus terminal.
- Beside the bus terminal, take a tricycle going to the Talisay jeepney terminal beside McDonald’s Tanauan (fare: P8 per person).
- When you reach the terminal, ride a jeepney with the signboard Talisay (fare: P20 per person).
- The jeepney will stop near the church of Talisay. Alight here.
- Take another tricycle at the terminal by the church and ask the driver to bring you to Club Balai Isabel (fare: P8 per person, P24 for special trip).
Thank you Mommy Jinkee, Leo and Club Balai Isabel for this fun and relaxing #LaTalisay weekend!
For inquiries and reservations, you may contact the following numbers: 09272149157, 09272149163, 09272173680, 09272173702, 09053440901, 09053440906, 09053440908. You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Club Balai Isabel’s website, Facebook, Instagram or Club Balai Isabel Aqua Park’s Facebook for promos and updates. Use the hashtags #ClubBalaiIsabel #ClubBalaiIsbelSummerFeel #InflatableAquaPark #CBIAquaPark when posting on your social media accounts.