Acer Philippines’ #TimeForUs campaign with Casio G-Shock transcends generations.
The youth of today earned a bad rep over the years and often compared to the older ones. Stereotyping has led to a lot of misconceptions and misunderstandings that caused a drift between Gen Xers and millennials.
Is one really better than the other? Truth is, we have similarities as much as we have our differences to set aside.
I’d say there’s no better #TimeForUs to live in harmony than now.
That’s why tech and innovations company Acer Philippines has teamed up with lifestyle brand Casio G-Shock for a movement that aims to bring these two generations closer.
Music and poetry fuel campaign
A collaborative musical-and-spoken word piece created by rock musician Basti Artadi and spoken word artist Juan Miguel Severo debuted during the launch. Artadi is the vocalist of the award-winning rock band Wolfgang, which rose to fame in the mid- to late-90s, while Severo popularized the art of spoken word poetry among millennials.
Check out the music video and powerful lyrics of the masterpiece, “Time For Us”:
Buyers of qualifying Acer laptops up to July 31, 2017 are entitled to a Casio G-Shock watch was also announced! That’s a freebie worth P5995!
How to get free G-Shock watch:
- Purchase any of these Acer laptops powered by Core i5 and i7 processors: Aspire S13, Aspire S7, Aspire Swift 3, Aspire Swift 5, Aspire Swift 7, Aspire 7, Aspire F, Aspire V3, Aspire V5, Aspire Nitro V, Aspire VX, Aspire E14, Aspire E15, Aspire R14, Aspire R13, Aspire One 14, Aspire 2-in-1.
- Prepare the following documentation: official receipt, filled out Promo Claim form, box serial number cut-out and two (2) valid IDs.
- Manila, Cebu and Davao-based customers can claim from their nearest Acer service center.
- Customers outside the metro cities need to email a scanned copy of the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Redemption period is up to 60 days from date of purchase.
- Model and color subject to availability.
Visit www.acer.com.ph, follow @acerphils on Twitter or visit the Acer Philippines Facebook page to learn more about Acer and the #TimeForUs campaign. See flyers for more details on the G-Shock promo 🙂