We’re going to have a garage sale on Sunday and my uncle and aunt brought the items here. I felt like taking photos of them to post on Facebook.
EDIT: Our garage sale is extended! 😀
Here are some of my favorite shots:
There’s a lot more. I might even sell some of my stuff, I just haven’t sorted my things out. AND/OR I might offer my services for small time gigs. To see more items, here’s the.
Living near Vermont Royale, (Lower Antipolo)? Something caught your eye? Come swing by on Sunday! 😀
There are two Vermont Executive Villages along Marcos Highway. The one opposite Filinvest/AMA East Rizal is Vermont Park. The other is our village.
- If you’re from Upper Antipolo, Cogeo, Kingsville, Filinvest, Vermont Park or Masinag:
- Ride a jeepney or FX bound to Cubao or Marikina Bayan (all except Upper Antipolo). From Masinag, fare is P8.50. Ask to be dropped off Vermont Royale.
- From the village gate, walk the length of Royale Ave. Approaching Laborada St., turn left and look at your right side. You will see a ‘shortcut’. You can walk through there to reach Kingwood Ave. Walk to your right and you will see a basketball court. Two houses away from that on your left is the destination.
- If you’re from Marikina, Midtown 1/2/3, Town and Country:
- Ride a jeepney bound to Masinag/Cogeo. It is usually the yellow-colored ones, not the red ones. Pay the minimum fare and ask to be dropped off Vermont Royale.
- The village is on the left side of Marcos Highway. You will know you’re near when you see Mariam Memorial Bldg. (blue one). Second u-turn slot after that building is where you should alight.
- Cross the highway and follow the rest of the instructions from #2 above. (Be careful!)
- If you’re from Cainta, Santoan, Katipunan or Cubao:
- Ride a jeepney bound to Masinag/Cogeo (from Tropical, Sta. Lucia or Robinsons Metro East for CAINTA RESIDENTS). It is safer compared to riding Antipolo-bound jeepneys since there’s an assurance you will be dropped off (they tend to zoom past Marcos Highway and next stop is Filinvest, if not Masinag AND there are two kinds of Antipolo-bound jeepneys).
- Pay minimum fare (from Tropical, Sta. Lucia, Robinsons Metro East, Santolan) and follow the rest of the instructions from “If you’re from Marikina” #2.