Digital marketing is on the rise! Now you can enhance your digital marketing strategies in thirty-six (36) hours with the International Institute of Digital Marketing (IIDM)’s new course offering this year.
The IIDM Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) Acceleration Program is a four-week training course with eight (8) modules supplemented by three (3) live online session plus four (4) eight-hour classroom sessions conducted every Saturdays. It is primarily geared towards practicing Digital Marketing professionals but is open to students of any background as well.
I was invited to sit in during Day 4 of the face-to-face sessions. JV Rufino, the Philippine Daily Inquirer Director for Mobile, talked about the mobile consumer behavior and mobile marketing ecosystem. Trisha Elamparo of Mobext discussed about designs, creating and implementing mobile marketing campaigns. We did a simple activity wherein we checked our mobile websites.
McCann’s dived into the landscape, essential concepts and revelant techniques in Digital Marketing Analytics. Unfortunately I missed Benj Espina of Tribal DDB’s session on building an effective measurement plan and best practices for collecting actionable data.
Other key topics like the Digital Marketing Plan, What Works in Websites, Email Marketing, Paid Online Advertising and SEO, Display Strategies, Ecommerce, Social Media Marketing, and eCRM were also discussed in previous sessions.
Completing the roster of mentors for the CDM Acceleration Program are Havas’ Jos Ortega; Planu’s Reeza Custodio-Soriano; NuWorks’ Jeff Saez; DateOne Asia’s Matthew Edmunds; Google’s Denise Haak Luchangco, Jimson Gow, and Jolly Estaris; Spiralytics’ Jimmy Cassells; MEC Interaction’s Cynthia Dayco; aCommerce’s Ray Alimurung; MRM Worldwide Manila’s Jason Cruz; ABS-CBN’s Donald Patrick Lim; and Lassu Loyalty’s Jim Griffin.
What I like about the IIDM CDM Acceleration Program that makes it a worthy investment:
- Lectures are very comprehensive. It is a combination of each mentor’s years of experience, backed with recent data and case studies.
- Has the best mentors you can have. Seventeen of them (17), in fact. They are approachable, very open to questions and generous with suggestions/insights.
- Students don’t just sit around and listen. They are given homework and have to work on a final project. During face-to-face sessions, there were individual and group activities to apply what they have learned.
- Network with like-minded people. You get new friends and study buddies. You never know, you might work on a project together someday.
- Less time commitment, optimal results.
Next class starts on May 7, 2016. Log on to www.iamdigitalmarketer.com for more information and super early bird rates!