There’s a new online space for the young, passionate, and wildly aspiring go-getters.
SparkUp is a platform that engages the new generation of business leaders by giving them a source of business knowledge AND access to a community (known as “Sparkommunity”) that they can engage with.
The site shares stories revolving around the following topics:
- #MoneyMonday – tips on money management with the latest news on saving, investing and spending.
- #TrendingTuesday – insights on the latest trends and their impact on entrepreneurs and consumers.
- #WorkingWednesday – workplace stories and tips for the Gen Y and Gen Z’s work ethics and career outlooks.
- #TakeoverThursday – insider tour of a day in the life of the members of the Sparkommunity.
- #FreshFriday – stories on the lighter side of business.
The content comes from BusinessWorld‘s team of writers, brand partnerships (e.g. Jobstreet) and Sparkfluencers, a group of young and trending business influencers. The platform also welcomes content from its readers. Just and you can contribute a write up and also highlight passages of interest, take down notes and bookmark stores.
Being an active member of the Sparkommunity is rewarding as you can earn coins while using the site. Exchange the coins at the Marketplace for actual copies of the print issues or passes to SparkUp events (not limited to entrepreneurial summits, pocket forums, campus activations, etc.) that will enable members of the Sparkommunity to learn, meet up, network and find potential partners.
BusinessWorld launched SparkUp as part of their 30th anniversary. Follow @SparkUpPH on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This article was first published on LinkedIn.