Since only two can avail the complimentary breakfast, they had me and Papa Tan eat there.
We went to get our food. I got garlic rice and corned beef only. I didn’t want to eat sausages and we didn’t get to explore one side. I ordered a large pancake and let the chef decide for the toppings.
What We Love:
- The staff are very polite and helpful. They also make small talk and make sure you had a wonderful time with them.
- The food choice is vast. From typical Filipino breakfast food, a variety of bread/pastry, custom pancakes/waffles, Japanese & Korean food, etc. – you’ll never tan out of choices.
- Me and Papa Tan love their Mango juice, very smooth.
What We Don’t:
- The food is very expensive. What you can purchase in a local 7-11 costs at least 3x.
- There is no free water in the rooms.