I’m on the quest of a list of books to read this year (so I can build my cafe into something similar to the picture above.. just joking :P). No Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games nor books by Paulo Coelho or Nicholas Sparks too. I’ve already read those.
To start it off, here’s my current list:
- Aleph – Paulo Coelho (seems similar to The Alchemist)
- I’ve Got Your Number – Sophie Kinsella (the same book I gave Ate Val on her bday)
- The Best of Me – Nicholas Sparks (his newest book)
- The Rise of Nine – Pittacus Lore (the 3rd book from I Am Number Four)
- The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (a friend gave me the next one, The Son of Neptune, that I didn’t want to read unless I read the predecessor)
So far that’s what on my reading list which I plan to get started on ASAP.
Anyone who can recommend me a good book? 🙂
I just ordered and received a book about Steinbeck’s Vietnam experience. It was just published this year. Anxious to read it when I’m not so busy with grad school.
Tell me about if it’s a good read when you’re finished with it 😉
I will, it will certainly be interesting, knowing Steinbeck. I read “Traveling with Charlie” once and he was a man ahead of his time in this thinking.
I see. I’ll include that in my list then. Thank you! 🙂
I will, I have to complete my last course first. 3 weeks left.
Cool. Goodluck to you 🙂
Wow.. i have to visit that place.
Referring to the picture? Hehe, I don’t know where it is actually. Just saw it online. 🙂
Here are my recommendations and quick insight (Not sure if you’re going to like em though)
1. Hunger Games Series (Cliche)
2. My Name Is Memory (If you’re in to love and reincarnation)
3. A Wrinkle In Time (Simple Classic)
4. 13 Reasons Why ( Currently reading. So, I can’t give my whole insight but very intriguing though)
5. This Is Not A Book (In case you are in for something different and commitment)
Thank you! I have read the Hunger Games series already. Can you give me the name of the authors for the rest? TYIA ♥
My response in respective nos.
1. I guess you already know. 🙂
2. Ann Brashares.
3. Madeleine L’Engle
4. Jay Asher
5. Keri Smith
You are welcome. Honestly, I can give you a lot more but for the meantime yan muna. 🙂
Thank youuuuuuu! 😀
I’ll look for these :3