I’m on the quest of a list of books to read this year (so I can build my cafe into something similar to the picture above.. just joking :P). No Harry Potter, Twilight, The Hunger Games nor books by Paulo Coelho or Nicholas Sparks too. I’ve already read those.
To start it off, here’s my current list:
- Aleph – Paulo Coelho (seems similar to The Alchemist)
- I’ve Got Your Number – Sophie Kinsella (the same book I gave Ate Val on her bday)
- The Best of Me – Nicholas Sparks (his newest book)
- The Rise of Nine – Pittacus Lore (the 3rd book from I Am Number Four)
- The Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero (a friend gave me the next one, The Son of Neptune, that I didn’t want to read unless I read the predecessor)
So far that’s what on my reading list which I plan to get started on ASAP.
Anyone who can recommend me a good book? 🙂