Shopee rounds up the year with its annual 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, featuring father and daughter duo Dingdong and Zia Dantes.
They join the Shopee family as brand ambassadors who will bring cheer and showcase the Filipino Christmas spirit.
Shopee users can also look forward to a delightful yuletide celebration with exciting content and giveaways such as:
- A brand-new commercial featuring international superstar Jackie Chan
- Festive TV commercial and content from Dingdong and Zia, featuring local Christmas traditions
- Exciting deals for your holiday shopping
- Free shipping with no minimum spend
- ₱1 Deals
- 10% off daily
- Discounts up to 90% off on the biggest Shopee Mall brands: Mikana, Maybelline, Peculiar, Pampers, P&G, vivo, OPPO, realme, Huawei, Colgate, Palmolive, Abbott, Unilever, Nestle, Adidas, Xiaomi, Pedigree, Poco, Penshopee, J&J, Mentos, coocaa, Wow Happy, Powerhouse, Puritan’s Pride, SC Johnson, inspi, Bloom Habits, Grand Dragon Enterprise, CROWN, lda wallpaper, blk, Eurochef, Cetaphil, Organic, and metrosunnies.
- 12.12 TV Special (December 12, 10:30pm), hosted by Willie Revillame, with performances from rising K-pop group Tomorrow X Together and celebrity appearances from Michael V, Ysabel Ortega, Kate Valdez, Rayver Cruz, Julie Ann Jose, and Andrea Torres
- Tap the angpao on the Shopee Celebrity Pamasko and win vouchers
In this season of giving, Shopee also continues to support local businesses and communities with sustaining initiatives:
- The platform launched a special contest “Shopee Celebrates Local” to share and promote local sellers
- Freebies await frontliners with the exclusive Frontliner Holiday Package starting December 10
Martin Yu, Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “Every 12.12, Shopee comes together with our users to celebrate the milestones and achievements over the past year. This year, we would like to show our appreciation to all our users for letting us be part of their daily lives. Many more users are now using digital services, and local businesses are increasingly embracing the shift online. We are glad to have been able to adapt to their evolving needs this past year and we will continue to help more people benefit from the digital economy as we head into a new year. We look forward to celebrating the year-end with all our users as we bring smiles to one another this holiday season.”
More information about Shopee 12.12 Big Christmas Sale available at https://shopee.ph/m/christmas-sale.