Are you ready to be #BeatStroked? The first and biggest music festival in the East is coming your way at SM City Taytay!
Nine local acts are featured at BeatStroked Summer Music Festival, happening on May 13, 2016!
Listen to the music of Parokya Ni Edgar, Silent Sanctuary, Mayoinnase, Paraluman, Jensen X The Flips, Mojofly, December Avenue, Lunar Lights and dance to the beat of DJ Ron Poe!
Gates open at 5PM. Show starts at 7PM and is expected to end around 1AM. You can still get your event passes until the day of the event itself. Here are the mechanics:
- Present a minimum or single accumulated purchase worth One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000) from any mall establishments of SM City Taytay.
- Only purchases made from SM City Taytay from April 24 – May 13, 2016 will qualify for redemption.
- To redeem a BeatStroked event pass, present receipt/s at the Redemption Booth located at the Event Center, 2nd floor Bldg. B of SM City Taytay.
- The event pass is valid for entry at the BeatStroked Summer Music Festival on May 13, 2016. Strictly one (1) event pass per person only.
- The event passes are non-refundable & not convertible to cash.
For more details, visit SM City Taytay on Facebook.