Are you ready to scale up your business and make a bigger difference?
BPI Foundation hosted a Bloggers Picnic at Melendres Farms / Organic Options in Antipolo City. They took us on a tour around the property and was served a sumptuous lunch at the in-house cafe afterwards. We are joined by co-founders of Bayani Brew and Habi Footwear & Lifestyle who shared about their business as well. These three local brands are part of the BPI Sinag Accelerate community.
If you own a for profit social enterprise (or know someone who does), you/they can be a Sinag Entrepreneur too! On its third year, the foundation is looking for the next batch of nation-builder, innovative and entrepreneurial individual/teams.
Who are eligible to apply?
The BPI Sinag Accelerate program is open to social entrepreneurs:
- at least 18 years old,
- of any nationality as long as currently residing in the Philippines, with beneficiaries in the Philippines,
- leads an existing registered, for profit social enterprise in operation for at least 2 years. It should be implemented in specific marginalized communities or social sectors in the Philippines. The social business also addresses a specific social problem and aimed at generating a defined social impact.
Enterprises from any sector can apply but they will put special focus to those catering to agricultural communities, IP communities, Muslim Mindanao and other marginalized communities needing attention.
What’s in it for you?
- P500,00 for the Top 5 Awardees and P100,000 for the next 5 Awardees (in the form of seed grants)
- P50,000 worth of advertising mileage via Facebook promoted post
- P20,000 Online People’s Choice Award
- Access to a credit line from BPI Ka Negosyo (subject to the bank’s credit policies)
- Business bootcamps and in-depth mentoring, industry networks and impact investors
The program has three phases: Search (Online Application & Roadshow), Learn (bootcamps on August 7-11 and November 6-9) and Boost (Pitch Day and Awarding Ceremony on November 10).
Deadline of application is on Saturday, July 15, 2017!
Be a Sinag Entrepreneur! Apply now at SINAG.BPIFOUNDATION.ORG.