Believers are called to be responsible and accountable to God in all areas of our lives. One of them is money.
Money plays a big part in our daily lives. The Lord teaches us the lesson on stewardship of money with a parable you can read on Luke 16:1-13 but stories of debt and no retirement/emergency fund from family and friends are not unheard of.
How do we really get our finances in control, aside from prayer? By learning about financial literacy and applying the principles in your lives.
Ever heard of or read the best-selling book “Rich Dad Poor Dad”? Great news! Its author, Robert Kiyosaki, will be in the country for the National Achievers Congress 2015! Joining him are six international speakers who are called the Masters of Wealth: Mr. Bellum Tan (also known as “Rich Dad Asia”), Mr. JT Foxx, Mr. Rob Riopel, Mr. Mario Singh, Mr. Peng Joon, and Andrew Matthews who will share their expertise on wealth coaching, branding, investment, Forex, internet marketing, and real estate.
Happening on November 30, 2015 at the SMX Mall of Asia, Pasay City, these leading specialist educators will prepare existing and future business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and interested individuals with the essentials for wealth creation in 2016:
- The importance of having a financial education to succeed in any economy
- The good, the bad, and the great opportunities to thrive in 2016
- Why right now is your best opportunity to start a successful business
- How good debt is easy to get & can make you rich
- What you will need to capitalize on global volatility in 2016
- Generating multiple streams of income before the CRASH in 2016
- Raising venture capital to fund your dream
- The skills you must know for business, sales & entrepreneurial success
- What holds back the average person from achieving more in life
- How to transition from an Employee mindset to a Business Owner mindset
For ticket inquiries, please call (02) 689-7194, 0922-8908880, and 0917-5996875, or you may buy your tickets online via www.richdadphilippines.com/beta/events/.
See you at the conference!
Join the conversations online: Facebook and Twitter.
Use the hashtag #RobertKiyosakiLiveInManila and #NACPH2015.
RK Manila from Mike Byron on Vimeo.
JT Manila V2 from Mike Byron on Vimeo.
The companies behind the Robert Kiyosaki Live in Manila are both highly recognized in providing financial & educational seminars and workshops in the Philippines, and around the world. Since 2005, LAURUS has been the Official Organizer and Partner of Rich Dad Training (S.E.A. Pte. Ltd.) for all Rich Dad and Cashflow 101 events/seminars in the Philippines. SRPL, on the other hand, is a Singapore-based company that supports individuals, enterprises, and organizations more than 35 countries since 1992.