There comes a time when you start thinking about things you didn’t have to worry about before.
Sun Life has dubbed the month of June as Financial Independence Month. On its fifth year, “Life, Health and Wealth” takes centerstage in this year’s celebration with these new products, tools, and perks:
- SUN Smarter Life Classic is a protection plan that offers living benefits that can be used in case of emergencies, available in flexible premium payments.
- #PartnersInRoadSafety: Sun Life teams up with Waze in promoting road safety through the Brighter Drive, Brighter Life campaign. Waze users get alerts on accident-prone areas and get reminded to insure themselves. A digital life insurance products such as Sun Life’s Life Armor are available in Lazada for as low as P100.
- Sun Life offers a new generation wellness plan that covers the whole health journey from prevention to rehabilitation. SUN Fit and Well is a comprehensive life and health protection plan. It comes with preemptive wellness, comprehensive critical illness and even specific cancer booster benefits.
- #PartnersInHealth: Go Well and Sun Life employees, advisors and clients can avail of free health assessment, 1-day free pass and discounted membership rates with Fitness First.
- Invest for as low as P1,000, in which you can pick the maturity date (2028, 2038 or 2048), with Sun Life Prosperity Achiever Funds. Encourage friends and family to start their investing journey through Sun Life Prosperity Card, available in P1,000 and P5,000 denominations.
- Not yet ready for a consultation with an advisor? Sun Life has launched two self-service tools, Life Insurance Calculator and Investment Calculator. These digital tools will help you assess your coverage needs and pursue your wealth goals respectively.
- Sun Life also created Sun Future Planner, a comprehensive financial planning guide to help you achieve a brigher life.
Whatever your life, health, and wealth goals are,
Follow @SunLifePH on social media, visit their website or talk to a Sun Life advisor today for updates on Financial Independence Month initiatives or details on Sun Life’s products and digital tools.