In celebration of its twentieth year, Informatics Philippines will be holding a fun run for the benefit of the children of CHILD (Center for Health Improvement and Life Development) Haus.
Founded by hairdresser-civic worker Ricky Reyes, it serves as a temporary shelter for underprivileged parents and their children who are undergoing medical treatment in Manila. The children’s cases range from cancer, hydrocephalus, meningocele, biliary atresia, congenital heart disease, acute lymphotic leukemia (most common) and other debilitating diseases. It also gives holistic healing services to address the emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical aspects of the patient. The shelter relies solely on donations for its operations.
Through this event, Informatics aims to:
- Fulfill the needs of the children at : food, medications, equipment and transportation for their check-ups
- Extend the lives of the children and give them hope to fight in their illnesses
- Engage the employees in the socio-economic activities
- Support a healthy lifestyle thru exercise and good nutrition
Date and Venue
- April 12, 2014
- Bonifacio Global City
- Assembly Gun Start – 4:00AM / 5:30AM
Distance and Fees
- Morning Madness Run (5k)
- Regular Rate: P500
- High School Students’ Rate: P150
- Discount available for groups of five (5)
- Runner’s Kit includes:
- Race bib
- Race Information (Route Map, Rules and Regulations)
- Corporate Giveaway
- There will be water stations along the route, but participants should bring their own water bottles.
Let’s help change lives!
“Run with us, run for them!”
For inquiries and tickets, contact Ian Kasilag at 0907 145 8636.